Our amazing client is currently seeking a permanent, full time CRM & Email Specialist to join their high performing Marketing Team. The role is responsible for developing and producing customer journeys and digital marketing campaigns using the team’s suite of marketing technology.
The role will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences by maintaining and building personalised and complex journeys, using data to produce customer insights and opportunities, analysing results and developing metrics.
This role will be well suited to an early career marketer who has experience developing digital communications and campaigns.
What you will be doing
- A shared commitment to purpose driven values
- 2/3 years relevant experience in email marketing, marketing automation and segmentation
- Expertise in the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot or Salesforce
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong ability to innovate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
What you will bring
- Be a marketing automation champion in the CRM team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to create and send ad hoc communications.
- Build out new customer journeys and optimise existing ones, including producing and setting up email campaigns, testing and execution.
- Support with digital campaign management and setup across platforms.
- Design and develop automation to drive excellent customer experience.
- Monitor and report on customer journeys, taking a test and learn approach to optimise and enhance journeys throughout the lifecycle.
- Maintain data in marketing automation tool, including imports, exports and monitoring APIs, queries and overall hygiene.
If you're ready to join a respected business with abundant resources and make your mark, we encourage you to express your interest.