About The Company:
Integrated Maintenance Group (IMG) is committed to proactive maintenance and innovative solutions that drive industry productivity. Their goal is providing sustainable value for owners, employees, customers, and partners.
The Commercial Delivery Manager is responsible for driving business growth and profitability through successful tendering management and commercial project execution to achieve optimal commercial outcomes. This role involves working with project delivery teams to manage project budgets, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Develop and implement tendering strategies aligned with our goals and OMS.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams for comprehensive bid submissions.
- Negotiate optimal terms with clients, suppliers, and contracting parties.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and project management teams.
- Optimize sustained project profitability and mitigate risks.
- Lead a national team of estimators, providing training and coaching for performance improvement.
- Drive growth and business development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g., NZCQS, Project Management).
- Strong understanding of NZS3910, NEC4, and Target Outturn Cost.
- Customer-facing procurement experience.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and passion for performance.